Go extreme Coasteering on the North Devon and Exmoor coast with an AALA licensed Coasteering provider. The thrill of jumping off the rocks into deep blue waters, swimming through caves and scrambling over rocks, along with the stunning scenery and the chance of seeing porpoises, gannets, sun fish, star fish and other amazing creatures.
Please click here for Coasteering dates for individuals, and small groups to book onto. Please get in touch to arrange a date to suit you!
Exmoor Adventures deliver Coasteering sessions along the Exmoor and North Devon coastline at Croyde and Hele Bay.
Our guides will meet you at location, providing you with thick winter wetsuits, buoyancy aids, helmets, as well as wetsuit socks and gloves.
Safety is paramount, which is why we comply with the latest national Coasteering guidelines, ensuring that our guides are suitably qualified, experienced, working to small group ratios.
Coasteering experiences cost £40pp with discounts available for large groups and school/scout/youth & guide groups.
Why Coasteer with Exmoor Adventures?
- We’ve been delivering Coasteering to a high standard for over 8 years
- We hold our AALA license, allowing us to cater for under 18′s
- We pride ourselves on the high quality equipment that we provide our clients with
- Our wetsuits are 5mm thick and super warm – we clean all our wetsuits with special cleaner after every use, fresh for when you put them on!
- We even provide wetsuit socks and gloves for extra warmth and comfort, as well as buoyancy aid and helmets.
- We give a FREE place to the Stag/Hen/Organiser for groups that are larger than 10!
- £40 for a 3 hour activity – an experience you’ll never forget!
- Photos and videos are also available
- Discounts available – please ask
- We can offer alternative activities, should the weather/conditions be unsafe for Coasteering, so you’ll never be stuck on the day with nothing to do!